Non-SU Program Application Process
Study abroad during any quarter requires verification by the SU Education Abroad Office.
1. Visit the Education Abroad Office!
- Attend an Information Session with one of our Peer Advisors
- Meet with an Education Abroad Advisor one-on-one to discuss program options
2. Choose a Program
- Research Non-SU program choices
- Review program materials
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss course options and scheduling
- Review the application deadline for your selected program
- Apply directly to your Non-SU program provider
- Register online via Seattle University's online system. Click here for step-by-step instructions.