Follow the pre-departure procedures outlined below and be sure to consult with your program provider to see if there is any additional program-specific paperwork you will need to complete.
1. Complete all required Pre-Departure Paperwork
2. Meet with Student Financial Services
- Financial Aid Packet. A completed and authorized packet will be uploaded to your Horizon's account upon submission of your Course Approval Form.
- Make an appointment with Student Financial Services. NOTE: SFS will only meet with you once you have an authorized Financial Aid Packet in hand.
3. Attend Orientation
- Click here for information on the mandatory pre-departure orientation
3. Go Abroad!
View a comparison of policies and procedures for SU Quarter, Semester, Summer Courses, SU-Approved, and Non-SU program options.
Failure to complete these steps by the established deadline will result in a late fee and may jeopardize your participation on the program.