Certificate in Business Analytics
This program is designed to produce professionals who can analyze massive amounts of data in business, governments, and other industries. Topics include relational database systems, multi-dimensional modeling, data warehousing, data mining, big data analytics, web analytics, and business intelligence.
from Seattle University's 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog
Applicants must have:
1. A minimum of an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
2. A minimum of 2 years of full time work experience
3. Competency in statistics
4. A competitive GMAT score
Business Statistics (MBA 500 or equivalent)
Individual courses below may have additional prerequisites.
II. Required Courses
|IS 566: Data Management in Business
|IS 567: Data Mining for Business Intelligence
|IS 568: Big Data Analytics
|IS 569: Strategies and Technologies on the Internet
|IS 589: Capstone Project in Business Intelligence
Total minimum credits required
- You need to apply for the certificate program as a regular student via our application page: http://www.seattleu.edu/albers/gradadmissions/
- Once you are accepted, you may start any term (fall, winter, spring or summer).
- After being accepted, you must attend an advising orientation.
- You can find schedules of classes on on our website at: http://www.seattleu.edu/albers/gradresources/
- Length of program depends on when classes are being offered and how many you wish to take per term.
- Cost is $778 per credit plus fees. (Certificate requirement: 15 credits.)
For more information, contact Jeff Millard at firstname.lastname@example.org.