Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Empower – Involve – Engage
Are you looking for opportunities to socialize and engage with other graduate business students? Do you want to further develop your leadership and professional networking skills? Would you like to voice your opinion regarding events and student support services while earning your graduate degree?
If so, please join us for refreshments at one of the information and brainstorming sessions below.
11/4/2010 Thursday (after class) 8:45 - 9:30 PM PIGT 108
11/9/2010 Tuesday (before class) 5:00 – 5:45 PM PIGT 416
What AGSA Can Do for You!
· Implement management & leadership skills learned in class.
· Network opportunities with alumni, faculty and industry professionals.
· Social events outside of class with fellow students and faculty.
· Career Development/Planning – plus it looks great on a resume.
· Jesuit Schools Networking across the country.
For more information, please contact:
Natalia Varela Donado
MBA Program Director, Dr. Greg Magnan