Guide to Transition Assessment in Washington State
- An overview of the assessment process and its role in the transition process. PDF
Quality Indicators for Secondary Transition (QuIST)
- These Quality Indicators can be used by school districts to provide insights into special education programs and delivery. This tool is meant to be a self-evaluation to assist in program improvement activities. Contact CCTS for access to the online system.
Quality Indicators for School to Employment Program
- These Quality Indicators can be used by school districts to assess transition services for students with developmental disabilities in school-to-employment programs. By using this tool, school district teams will identify program needs and potential changes to increase employment rates for these youth upon graduation or completion of their school program.
Transition Guide for Washington State
- A comprehensive reference for teachers, administrators, staff, parents and agencies that provides information on the transition process, requirements and legislation. PDF
Transition Re-Evaluation Process
- A recommended best practice to help students with disabilities make connections with agencies. PDF
Transition Services for Students with Disabilities: An Administrator's Guide (PDF)
- A reference for administrators and educational staff on transition services for students with disabilities. Outlines the transition process as required by law.