Event Request Form for Seattle University Faculty and Staff
In order to make the planning process easier, Conference & Event Services (CES) has come up with terms to help differentiate between the three most usual types of programs requested.
- Meeting—meaning a gathering on behalf of a department, student club or organization
- Conference—any meeting or event that will involve overnight housing for guests in Seattle University accommodations (summer only)
- Event—any gathering that is not a meeting and not a conference
When working with a CES staff member, it helps to let him or her know what type of program you are planning.
To request an event, please carefully complete the event request form, including all checkboxes and subsections relevant to your event. If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (206) 296-5620.
The more lead time you can provide, the better; you will have a better choice of spaces when you book farther out.
- All event requests must be received at least ten (10) business days in advance
- Events with food must be requested fifteen (15) business days in advance.
- Audio-visual equipment and support must be booked a minimum of seven (7) days in advance.
Required fields in the form are marked with a *. If you have any questions while you are filling out either of the forms, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. If you prefer, we can fill it out for you as we ask you the necessary questions over the phone.
Online Event Request Form