Useful Information for Guests Staying in Apartments (PDF)
As with all Seattle University residences, the Archbishop Murphy Apartments offer amenities:
- Parking, right below the apartments
- High-speed internet access (connect your own computer to our wireless network on campus, with a cable in your bedroom, or use one of our computers in our in-building lab)
“Choice” is the word when it comes to the apartments! We have four styles of apartments available. All apartments have access to the parking garage below, kitchenettes, and bathroom facilities. The available configurations are:
- Studio, with separate bathroom
- One-bedroom, with two beds and living room
- Townhouse, with two single bedrooms and living room
- Quad, with four single bedrooms, two bathrooms, and living room
Available for longer-term stays if desired, there is a one-week minimum stay required for any apartment reservation. However, once the one-week requirement is met, additional nights may be added for a prorated rate.
The Murphy Apartments are also a perfect place to accommodate program VIPs or special guests; even if the majority of your participants are staying in another building, you may reserve a space or two in the apartments to provide more privacy to special program members.
And speaking of “special,” ask for our Signature Service—even more amenities! Each guest will arrive to find chocolates on the pillows, hotel-quality bedspread, desk lamp, iron and ironing board, rotating fan, Keurig coffee maker, and a hair dryer in the apartment. We strive to ensure that you only have to bring your clothes so that you can spend all your attention on the program!