Many benefit enrollments and other  transactions are completed electronically via secure websites.  A few transactions require completion of one of the forms shown below.  Contact Human Resources if you're unable to locate a form or need help. Since forms change from time to time as plan provisions are revised,  you should only print copies to take care of your immediate need.

Benefits Forms

Transit Enrollment/Change Forms
Signing up for a transit pass (including the ORCA pass) will require you to stop by HR. Once the proper paperwork is submitted, transit passes can be picked up at the Public Safety office.
Tuition Benefit Forms  Tuition Remission Application  
 FACHEX/Tuition Exchange Request Form  
Tuition Reimbursement Request Form
Beneficiary Forms
Leave of Absence Forms

Medical Leave of Absence Request
Non-Medical Leave of Absence Request
Certification of Health Care Provider for FMLA Leave 
Certification of Health Care Provider for FMLA Leave for Family Member   
Certification of Health Care Provider for FMLA Leave for Members of the Armed Forces 
Community Service Leave Request

Other HR Forms

Employment Forms  I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification)
Recruitment Forms (Temporary Employee Requisition & Supplemental Pay Request forms) Seattle University's online recruiting system is:
Performance Management Forms  Staff Performance Appraisal Information and Forms
Payroll Forms Non-Exempt timesheets or Exempt Leave Reports may be accessed at: The W-4 Form, Payroll Advance Request ,the Meal Plan Payroll Deduction and other Payroll forms are located at:
Direct Deposit is mandatory.  To initiate or change your direct deposit, complete the form   
Staff Information Change Forms  Change of Address/Name
 Telephone Directory Listing Change Form 
Safety Forms
 Hazard Observed Report  
 HR Safety Certification 
 Workplace Hazard Assessment Certification  
Certification for Safety Orientation and Personal Protective Equipment Training 



Last modified on Wednesday, August 06, 2014