ANGEL Learning Management System
ANGEL is a Web-based tool that makes online teaching and learning accessible for everyone. Using ANGEL and a web browser, instructors can easily distribute course content such as syllabi, course documents, links to articles, slideshows and multimedia. Instructors can use ANGEL features such as the discussion forum, quiz/survey tools, course mail and drop boxes to encourage student participation and collaboration.
ANGEL course features:
- Lessons (post course materials)
- Communication Tools (discussion boards, chat)
- Quizzes and Surveys
- Grading and Assessment
- Student Dropboxes
- and more…
Logging in to ANGEL
Training for Faculty
To date, over 500 faculty have chosen to use ANGEL for online class activities. Why is ANGEL so popular? It's easy to use. To access ANGEL, faculty attend “ANGEL Basics Training”, a short orientation session provided by Faculty Technology Support staff.
- A basic understanding of Windows or Mac computer.
- Ability to navigate the internet with a web browser.
- Ability to use word processing and other common software.
- Please only use Firefox 3+, Internet Explorer 7, or Internet Explorer 8 compatibility mode for full functionality.
- PLEASE NOTE: Users with Internet Explorer 8, Opera, Chrome, Netscape, and Safari may experience problems, particularly when working with attachments and the drop box.
- ANGEL requires cookies turned on and pop-up blockers turned off.
If you have a question or a technical problem, please contact the OIT Help Desk (206-296-5571). In the event of technical difficulties, the following information must be provided to the Help Desk so they may better assist you:
- Web browser version.
- The course or group site.
- A detailed description of what led up to your problem.
- If an error message appears, fully copy/paste the error message into an email sent to email@example.com.