ANGEL Learning Management System
ANGEL is Seattle University's online learning system. If your instructor is using ANGEL for a class, you might find a syllabus, readings, lecture notes, discussion boards, quizzes or grades in the ANGEL website for that course.
Not every class uses ANGEL, so ask your instructor if it's required for a class. Please allow one day after registering in a course section to receive access to the ANGEL course website. ANGEL is accessible on or off campus.
Logging in to ANGEL
- A basic understanding of Windows or Mac computer.
- Ability to navigate the internet with a web browser.
- Ability to use word processing and other common software.
- Please only use Firefox 3+, Internet Explorer 7, or Internet Explorer 8 compatibility mode for full functionality.
- PLEASE NOTE: Users with Internet Explorer 8, Opera, Chrome, Netscape, and Safari may experience problems, particularly when working with attachments and the drop box.
- ANGEL requires cookies turned on and pop-up blockers turned off.
ANGEL requires cookies turned on and pop-up blockers turned off.
Click the Help () button on any ANGEL page to find Help guides.
If you have a question or a technical problem, please contact the OIT Help Desk (206-296-5571). In the event of technical difficulties, the following information must be provided to the Help Desk so they may better assist you:
- Web browser version.
- The course or group site that you are trying to access.
- A detailed description of what led up to your problem.
- If an error message appears, fully copy/paste the error message into an email sent to email@example.com.